INTRODUCTION

Hye everyone,me and friends are required to do a blog about discovering places in kelantan for subject E-Tourism and we're the Tourism Management students from KPTM Kota Bharu, so our group will takes you to the disneyland, just kidding y'll, me and my group will take you all over the places, and  we're gonna have some fun together, are you guys are ready? lets go





Hye, assalamualaikum, my name is Muhammad Ashman Bin Basri, i am 21 this year (not old) i  am originally from kelantan, i was born here and race here so might be able to guide you guys through along our journey for this blog. so i hope you guys are having fun with our blog.....XoXo Ashman muahhhhhhhhh



Hai, assalamualaikum, my name is Muhd Hafizuddin Bin Shaleh, i was born in 31 October 1998 and i came from Jitra, Kedah. We hope you are enjoy with our blog. Lets do it!!!


hi, asalamualaikum, I am Muhammad Nasharudeen Bin Maizuri, I was born in 2 April 1997 and I came from Klang, Selangor. So this our first inroduction in this blog and we are excited to come through more to show to others. we hope you are enjoy with our blog.


Hi, assalamualaikum.. My name is Muhd Izz Yafik Bin Nik Khamsani, i was born in 21 May 1998 at Hospital Dungun, Terengganu. Here, our group will share a little bit of our journey. Stay tune guy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NORDIN BATIK

AEON MALL KOTA BHARU